MENU

Slide

Thursday, December 18, 2008

HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!



David Santos: Hahahs, thanks~

Jess: Yay! working with you soooon! :D

Joan: Hehehe, stay in tune for my next post on my gel liners!
Your question will be answered!
(:

Tengli: Please luh! You got no tummy!

Jojo: hmmm, i don't really have any blogshops in mind..
But you can checkout the guys stuff at urbanoutfitter.com
their tees & stuff are pretty cool! Or karmaloop.com

Jess: Yay! i want i want!

Grace: Hahahas, of cos that's not his shop! Lol
If his taste so bad i will ditch him! Hahahahas
And yes it's a duet with my boyf.. thanks for your compliments! (:

Nini: Wahh.. so jialat ah :x

Yatti: Hahahas, not used to it?

Passby: I heard that the singapore sephora store
will be selling everything alot alot more exp
than getting it from online! Wthhh lor..

Hi: It should be open to public since they didnt ask me
to print anything or whatever! (:
Queenie: Hahahs, it's pretty good,
But the coverage is abit heavy for my liking!
I like my foundation to be more on the sheer side! (:
But it does it's job in covering blemishes etc.
Hahahas, yeah i love that top too!

Pot: It should be open to public! (:

Ui: Lol, it's not flawless lah..
And please don't spam my blog yah.

P: Hahahas, whoops toot me! thanks for telling me! :D

Fel: Ahhh, so sway ah!
Get your friends to go and maybe help you get lah! (:

Min: Hahahs, yup, i think that's the same shop as the
one i included in my blog entry right?

Jesline: hhahas, it is easy.. practice makes perfect!
But it helps if you get a good eyeliner brush..
Not sure about the quality of the canmake brush
that is included in the gel liner cos i never use that one before!

Trix: Hahahs, why are you asking me if it's good?
I've already done a review on it :x

Nini: Wahh fierce..

Jess: Yah hor! then i can tell my mum i save on cab fare also!
Hahahahs, will ask her and let you know again ok!
Lin: I ordered them from gmarket.com thru a spree!
Faye: Yeah she's so pretty right!
Like omg so perfect~










YAY! Bintan tomorrrrrow! So excited!




Finally watched Twilight with boyf last sat!
Omg, Carlisie is sooooo good looking!
I was like oooooh & ahhhh-ing when his appeared.





Hahahas, so funny, when edward was gonna kiss bella,
the girls behind our seats were like:

"OOOOMG!! THEY ARE GONNA KISSSSS !!
OMG OMG OOOOOOO-MI-GOOOOOSH!!!!!"



hahahas, boyf and i totally have the same reaction?
We were like looking at each other, laughing & rolling our eyes.







Met up Shirley & Felicia for lunch yesterday,
I miss my darlings sooooo much, it was so much fun.
Heheh, bitch & crapped for the whole afternoon
We'll prolly be going for another beach holiday next feb!
Ahhhhh, i wanna gooooooo~

Going to Clover with Shir next week to dye her hair!
Hehehe, think i might need a trim or sth too,
My hair is like shoulder length now, so curly at the ends. argh.










I've received some of my loots today!
Super happy to see my letterbox stuffed with mail! :D







package from japaaaaaan. :D



I'm such a beauty junkie, so of course it's cosmetics!
  • Lavshuca Eye Colour Select PU-2
  • Love Clover PonPon Cheek N




The Lavshuca eye select palette is reaaaally pretty!
it's super shimmery and gorgeous, not to mention it's so cuuute!



The love clover PonPon cheek N is daaaamn kawaii!
It's surprisingly pigmented and long lasting on my oily skin.
I'm glad i chose the right shade!

Usually i need to touch up my makeup quite often
cos my makeup tends to melt, with make up base or not,
my skin is oily, so annoying!

But it's been what, 7-8 hours?
No need touch ups! :D
And the packaging, the puff is sooooo cute~








Loots from Forever21 spree & Nordstrom.com



Cardigan, lace top, gold reptile clutch, pearl/gold necklace,
M.A.C holiday lippie set in Corals.




I absolutely love all the shades.
It's so worth the $$$ !








Hehehe, okay, i need to sleep early.
Tomorrow i need to be at the ferry terminal at 7.30am with boyf!
Will take loooots of pictures! ^-^


Next post will be a review on stila, maybelline, M.A.C gel eyeliners!







Sayonara, Loves! (:

No comments: